- hand palms
Once the local anesthesia is applied, the doctor will use a thin needle to inject the botulinum toxin into the skin in the armpits area or in the palms of hands.
The procedure takes 10 minutes in average. The longevity is individual, from 3 to 12 months (the palms 3-6 months in average, armpits 6-12 months).
- swelling in the area of injection
- pain during the procedure
- temporarily lowered muscle power (application on the hand palms)
AFTER THE TREATMENT
- do not massage the area of application
- on the day of application wash with water only
- two to three days after the treatment in the armpit area it is recommended to wear cotton underwear