- Wrinkles – up to the third degree of depth
- Acne scars
- Large pores
- Rebuilding of collagen
CO2 laser reaches 2-3 mm deep into the skin where it stimulates production of collagen. The skin tightens, pores reduce, texture improves, wrinkles and scars smooth out, elasticity of the skin improves. The patient feels slight burning during the procedure.
The treatment takes ca 60 minutes. The effect comes in 5-7 days and develops for another 4 months. In case of the right skin care the effect lasts several years. After the treatment the skin peels and tightens. Make up can be used on the fifth day.
- Burning feeling after the treatment
AFTER THE TREATMENT
- apply ice bags
- right after and for another 3-4 days apply 2 x a day Cicaplast (La roche-Posay)
- for 3-4 weeks use creams with SPF 50+
- for 4-8 weeks do not expose the skin to the sun (sun bathing)