- filling of facial wrinkles
- correction of face contours
- lip augmentation
- suppressing signs of ageing on the hands
- liposculpture – shaping sunken areas after liposuction
- correction of shape, asymmetry of calves or breasts
OPERATION AND DURATION
Lately much demanded lipofilling and lipografting are relatively simple surgeries with no need of staying in the hospital. The procedure uses one’s own body fat removed by a thin cannula, processed and applied into various problematic areas on face and body. The surgery can be connected with liposuction, and besides removing the excessive subcutaneous fat and figure shaping the fat can be used to sculpt the problematic area.
The effect is long lasting which makes this surgery popular mostly in combination with a facelift. Part of the fat can be absorbed after the first application, so the procedure needs to be repeated in time and the lost fat reapplied. The result can last for years.