- oxygen deficiency
- dehydrated skin
- faint looking skin
- tired skin
- concentration disorders
The oxygen is applied onto the skin by a pressure gun which works with 95% ionized oxygen. The container on the pistol is filled with cosmetic products such as hyaluronic acid, vitamins A, B7, E, B6, B2, K, B9, 1, B12, B10, 24 amino acids, 5 types of minerals, 4 types of coenzymes, peptides, mixed with water. This mixture is applied in form of soft mist made by connection of oxygen and cosmetic ingredients. Oxygen therapy has great benefit for psychological and physical health of an individual. You can feel the effect after 10 minutes of inhalation of 95% oxygen.
After the oxygen therapy, the patient feels relaxed, rested and energized with no signs of stress.
- Microcellular circulation
- Activation of rebuilding of cells
- Reduction of wrinkles
- Increased skin elasticity
- Regulation of subcutaneous fat production
- Removal of faint, pale looking skin
- Detoxification of the skin
- Better overall skin appearance
- Skin hydration
- Activation of correct immune system operation
Oxygen therapy should be repeated in short intervals.