- correction of deeper wrinkles
- correction of nasal labial lines
- forehead wrinkles
- upper lip wrinkles
- upper lip contour / lip augmentation
- non-surgical oral corner shaping
- face shaping
The doctor applies the acid by a very thin needle or cannula with local anesthesia. In smaller areas it is possible to not use anesthesia, but only anesthetic cream. Directly after the treatment there can be slight redness and swelling of the area.
The treatment is performed in the treatment room and takes a few minutes. The effect is immediate and lasts approximately 8 to 12 months.
- risk of intra arterial application